Heat Pump Service in Mesquite, Dallas, Forney, TX, and surrounding areas
Heat pumps are one of the most versatile and energy-efficient HVAC systems on the market today. A heat pump can heat your home in the winter and cool it in the summer while saving you money on your energy bills. But like any mechanical system, servicing your heat pumps helps to keep them running at peak performance. Contact Lavender AC for heat pump service in Mesquite, Dallas, Forney, TX, and surrounding areas.
Things You Can Expect During Heat Pump Service
The following things are included in the heat pump service:
- A thorough inspection of your entire system.
- Cleaning of all internal and external components.
- Lubrication of all moving parts.
- Adjustment of controls and safety devices.
- Refilling of refrigerant, if needed.
- Testing of system operation.
As with any mechanical system, it is important to keep your heat pump serviced and maintained regularly. This will help to ensure that it runs properly and efficiently for years to come. Contact Lavender AC at (469) 704-0244 for heat pump service in Mesquite, Dallas, Forney, TX, and surrounding areas.
Benefits of Timely Heat Pump Service
The benefits of servicing your heat pump are many, but here are a few of the most important ones:
- Preventative Maintenance: By keeping up with regular service, you can avoid larger, more expensive repairs down the road. Servicing your heat pump helps to identify small problems before they turn into major issues.
- Improved Efficiency: A well-maintained heat pump will operate more efficiently than one that is not serviced regularly. This means lower energy bills for you!
- Increased Comfort: A heat pump that is not properly serviced can have trouble heating or cooling your home effectively. This can leave you feeling uncomfortable in your own home.
- Longer Lifespan: With proper care, your heat pump will last longer than one that is not serviced regularly. This means more years of comfortable temperatures in your home!
Things to Consider to Maintain Heat Pump
If you want your heat pump to last for years and operate at its best, here are a few things you need to do:
- Change the air filter regularly: A dirty air filter can restrict airflow and cause your heat pump to work harder than it needs to. Change your air filter every 1-3 months, or as needed.
- Keep the area around your heat pump clear: Make sure nothing is blocking the airflow around your heat pump. This includes debris, leaves, snow, etc.
- Checking the thermostat: Make sure your thermostat is set to “heat” in the winter and “cool” in the summer.
Since a heat pump is quite a complicated machine it is better to hire a professional. Our highly trained and certified technicians will perform all the servicing tasks for you. Please contact us today to book heat pump service in Mesquite, Texas, and surrounding areas.
Financing, Promotions, And Maintenance Plan For Heat Pump Service
We understand that not everyone has the money upfront to pay for Heap Pump Service. That is why we offer financing options with approved credit. We also have seasonal promotions and a Maintenance Plan that can save you money on Heat Pump Service in Mesquite, Dallas, Forney, TX, and surrounding areas.
For more information or to schedule heat pump service, contact Lavender AC at (469) 704-0244 today!